Membership in the National Wildlife Rehabilitators Association offers many valuable benefits! These benefits are helpful to every wildlife rehabilitator, whether experienced or beginner, volunteer, or paid staff, both for those independent or affiliated with a center, clinic, or network.
The membership year runs from January 1 to December 31. Those joining mid–year will receive the Membership Directory, Newsletters, and Bulletins for the entire year, including back issues. Those joining between October 1 and December 31 are members through the end of the following year.
- Receive discounts on NWRA produced materials, including the Principles of Wildlife Rehabilitation, 2nd edition (a $15.00 savings!) and the NWRA Quick Reference, 3rd edition. Check out the Marketplace for your savings! Members also receive further discounts each Fall with our annual Holiday Sales Flyer. This is a members–only, special order sale that offers discounts on several publications.
Access the most current knowledge through:
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Bulletin, our peer–reviewed journal exploring special topics in medical, husbandry, and care techniques.
- The Wildlife Rehabilitator newsletter filled with news from NWRA, rehabilitation events, and upcoming meetings and conferences.
- NWRA’s Membership Directory, updated annually so you easily can access other members, find agency contacts, and locate associations.
Access to Member's Only section of the NWRA website
- As a member, you will be able to create your own user name and password to gain access to the Member’s Only section of the NWRA website.
NWRA Member Emails
- Advance notice of product sales, a chance to share information with and support other members, and stay abreast of news items, etc.
- Members receive reduced rates on NWRA symposium registration, unique publications, and merchandise.